Members only at the moment, booking form: https://forms.gle/NNdomr5NBNeBECfx6 - the closing date for your request is Thursday night @ 11:59pm for the following Monday, if you are after this time, you will be put into the following week.
New procedures for attending the range.
- If you are late, you will not be able to access the range and will lose your slot.
- If you are booked to attend but feel ill, DO NOT attend! Please text 07383 466333 to advise you will not be attending your session and why
- All attendees and range staff will need to wear masks at all times in the club premises
- Antibac is available at the entrance and on the ranges. Please use this on entry\exit and as needed on the range
- There are only 2 shooters allowed on each range at a time and one Range Officer (RO)
- Shooters have 30 minutes from the booking time to move to the range,unpack, setup, shoot, breakdown and leave
- The range officer will agree with the shooters what order of fire they would like to conduct
- After shooting has completed,shooters leave appropriately spaced and RO’s have 10 minutes to clean the range down and then the next session will start.
- All shooters are requested to attend and leave as quickly as possible, please do not stand around or mix with shooters from other ranges outside of your booking.
This is the schedule for 26 Oct 2020. If your name is not on the list, you will not be admitted to the caves.
Air - 10m - RO = Mark
Air - 20yd Standing - RO = Rick
|08:10 pm||Kenneth L|
Rimfire - Top Range - RO = Tim
|07:30 pm||John vH|
|07:30 pm||Katie G|
|08:10 pm||Nick dB|